Food - Recipes & More

Sunday, November 21, 2010

I've really been enjoying finding new foods to cook lately. Each time I go to the grocery store I pick up something I haven't cooked with before and then find a recipe that sounds good or figure out a way to incorporate it into a meal, it may be somewhat backwards but it seems to be working for me. Below is a list of some food related posts with photos and maybe some directions/recipes

Breakfast
Tomato, Spinach, & Feta Omelet

Beef
Steak Involtini

Salad
Tomato & Cucumber Salad

Pasta

Sides

Vegetables

2 comments :

Vomail December 13, 2016 at 12:27 AM  

Loved these food recipes. Thank you very much for this post. You know now you can share your food photos on Nom photo Sharing site as it’s specifically designed for food lovers. Have a look at it! I love being part of it.

Andre Schroeder March 12, 2020 at 11:19 PM  

Hey buddies, such a marvelous blog you have made I’m surprised to read such informative stuff tasty vegan recipes

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP